Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Latest Android Commercial Reminds Us That Our Information and Photos Have Always Been Synced to the Cloud Recent Comments Android Forums








For years I have always relied on the fact that Google stores my photos, contacts, calendar events, documents and what not in the cloud. Almost to the point that I forget about the fact this happens. That is, until I flash the newest ROM out there and I don’t have to worry about that stuff syncing as it happens behind the scenes. Well it appears that I’m not the only one as Google has revealed it’s next commercial showcasing this very fact along side the Galaxy Nexus. Thanks to this cloud syncing ability I have long forgotten about ever using Verizon‘s Back Up Assistant or using other apps to sync my photos. As this is a newer feature for Apple folk I can’t help but think that this commercial pokes fun at that a little. If you don’t believe so hit the break below to check it out for yourselves. Enjoy!


 



YouTube Preview Image




Source : http://www.talkandroid.com/108987-108987/

Posted by : victoria valdes At: 1:53 PM Category:

0 comments:

Post a Comment